Firmware info + supported devices list
Firmware information for P44-DSB-DEH2
Firmware 2.6.6 for P44-DSB devices is a maintenance release for firmware release 2.6. It contains some general improvements and bug fixes.
General Recommendation for updates: before updating, please always use the "Download configuration backup" button to download a backup of your device's configuration.
Improvements since production version 2.6.5
- DALI: fixed problem with scene calls not working with some Tunable White dimmers (also depended on the scene settings, thus happened only in rare cases)
- evaluators: fixed problem with between_dates() which caused too many evaluations on the last day of the date range and possibly slowed down the device for that day.
- p44script: fixed problem with event distribution when assigning signal() results to variables
- Tunable Whites: Some tunable white lights still showed an icon indicating full RGB color light. Now the correct WW/CW-Icon is shown.
- evaluators: improved logging to show which evaluator device is affected when there are unresolved value mappings.
- DALI: improved logging for DALI groups and scenes.
- matter: More internal preparation to provide matter bridge functionality for the P44-DSB with a future firmware update. A beta version is already available, see details here.
Also show older releases
Show beta releases
Back to overview
Product main page