Firmware info + supported devices list
Firmware information for P44-DSB-E
General Recommendation for updates: before updating, please always use the "Download configuration backup" button to download a backup of your device's configuration.
Important Note: This 2.0 version of P44-DSB is not compatible with dSS versions before 1.14. So please make sure your dSS version is 1.14 or newer before upgrading.
Changes since 188.8.131.52:
- EnOcean: Multisensor Window Handle (D2-06-xx): Buttons now also work in "dimming" (press-and-hold) mode.
- EnOcean: bug fix in secure teach-in, did affect e.g. A5-14-xx window contacts supporting encryption.
- EnOcean: Wheater station: fixed false sensor timeouts that could happen when multiple measurements did not change for some time.
New Features in Version 2.0:
- hue: Scene+Dimming Optimizer can now can now automatically use native hue scenes and groups. For hue, the main benefit is that scene/group calls are more reliably forwarded to many lights (due to bugs in the hue bridge, changing many lights directly does not always work reliably). The optimizer can be enabled in the hue-vdc info dialog.
- Web UI: new colored column for operational state (radio strength, errors, reachability etc.) at a glance. Number of devices for each vDC is visible in the icon column.
- Web UI: device list can be sorted by clicking on column header.
- Web UI: not responding devices are now shown greyed out in device list (like in dSS)
- Web UI: refreshed look, more responsive (works even on small phone screens now), more compatible with different browsers.
- EnOcean: now supports secure pairing with PT215 based buttons.
- EnOcean: new profiles supported:
- D2-01-xx: electronic switches and dimmers (actors)
- D2-32-xx: AC current clamps (Pressac CTV3 series)
- F6-01-01: single button
- F6-05-00: wind speed threshold detector
- Evaluators: now support functions (abs, round, if, ifvalid, testlater) and can access sensor's age, validity and operation state.
- Evaluators: now run a initial evaluation after start and when expressions are modified. The initial function can test for this to provide default values.
- Evaluators: sensor evaluators can now also be used to calculate a virtual sensor value (e.g. a total wattage from 3 current sensors etc.).
- Evaluators: internal action evaluators can trigger an external action via http(s) GET/POST/PUT.
- Device LEDs: the LEDs of the P44-DSB-E now work like for the other P44-DSB models (DEH, E2, DEH2): In normal operation only the green LED is constantly lit. In addition, the red LED flashes shortly to indicate activity. If only the red LED is on or blinking, this indicates a error or warning.
- EnOcean: upside down option for A5-14-09/0A window handle profiles.
- EnOcean: weather station profile A5-13-0x now reports short wind spikes as separate gust sensor.
- Sensor handling: sensors value processing is now adapted to the sensor type to ensure timely updates while still avoiding too many sensor events overloading the dSS.
- Connection to dSS: made more resilient in case of occasional network problems.
- and numerous other detail improvements.
- EnOcean: Fixed F6-05-01 water sensor, did not take back the detector signal when the water detection state went back to normal.
- EnOcean: Fixed temperature sensor reporting in D2-06-01 profile (Multifunction Window Handle)
- EnOcean: Fixed prophylaxis runs for A5-20-04 profile
- and many other smaller bugfixes.
show older versions
back to overview
product main page